It is very simple to install, Please Download Android Studio (which includes Android SDK ) from Official Android website.
1. Once you have download, proceed to install by clicking on android studio exe file.
2. After above steps are Done, you would the below structure in the sdk folder like below:
3. Lets try to enter Android in Command Prompt which will return error as we have not defined the Path for Android.
4. Now let us set path to include Android SDK as Below. [make sure you change folder name as per you folder structure]
Add system variable as below:
and include them in Path Variable as below:
5. After updating the Path, now again open the command prompt and type 'andorid', If everything is configured properly, it should launch the SDK manager. (You can also open SDk Manager from Android SDK folder)